[ Follow-Ups | Post A Follow-Up | Return To Forum | FAQ ]

Re: suggestions for venues on East Coast?

Posted by Michele on December 07, 2002 at 04:01:11:
In Reply to: suggestions for venues on East Coast? posted by vienna on December 03, 2002 at 21:45:27:

OK well you have to play where my friend Bich, who told Erik and I about you, is going to be going to school for a semester. It's American University in Washington, DC. I went there for two years. You could play at the Eagle, which is a little place to get some food and they have bands play there :) as well as their huge Bender Arena.

Other DC/area suggestions:
The Metro Cafe
Bayou - not sure if this one still exists
9:30 Club mebbe opening for someone
The Birchmere, Alexandria, Virginia mebbe opening for someone
Borders (heh) Bethesda, MD

Um... The Living Room in NY (again)
Rosebud Pittsburgh, PA
Nick's Fat City Pittsburgh, PA
Penn State University Park, PA

Bogart's Cincinnati, OH
Cleveland OH Grog Shop

Erik wants you to check out a website he does for a band that has their old tour dates archived. The venues are the size you'd be looking for. We're not sure if they all still exist but they're worth a shot. I know Poe played at some of them last year.
http://12rounds.net/oldtour.html

Probably think of more when I hit Submit, oops...

-Michele

: I'm planning my 2003 East Coast tour now. I have a few dates confirmed already, so it's going to run from late March through mid-April -- much more involved than that last 3-day weekend blitz. :^)

: So, any recommendations of where to play? I've got my own list of places, of course, and am continuously doing research, but input's always welcome.

: Also, if you're a college student and want me to come to your school, let me know!

Follow-Ups:

Post A Follow-Up:

Name:
Email:
Webpage:
Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow-Ups | Post A Follow-Up | Return To Forum | FAQ ]