[ Follow-Ups | Post A Follow-Up | Return To Forum | FAQ ]

Re: Where Can I find Demo 1998? - Gravity, Lake version?

Posted by Norm on January 24, 2003 at 13:31:12:
In Reply to: Re: Where Can I find Demo 1998? - Gravity, Lake version? posted by Andrys on January 24, 2003 at 03:20:10:

: I don't know about that, but Vienna put up a beautiful "Lake Version" with just piano.

: There's a purity about it that I like, the chord changes almost glowing, very interior feeling...

: It's in the etcetera area. Fun trying out the seats and finding some very interesting lyrics/poetry.

: - Andrys

This version of Gravity was the first Vienna song I ever heard. I came to the site after I read about her in the paper. This version has sort of a Christine McVie (Fleetwood Mac) kind of a feel to it. The second version was on the original Waking Hour - piano only, but a more complex arrangement.
It was a real treat to get an early copy of the third version with the new Nashville mix. Anna Rose in the Soundscraps area is another unreleased gem.

I think the only way to get a copy of Demo 1998 would be to have someone who owns burn you a copy. I believe Vienna was going to add a lot of stuff to the site (Original Waking Hour artwork, lyrics, mp3's). But I think things have been awfully hectic for her lately : )

Norm

Follow-Ups:

Post A Follow-Up:

Name:
Email:
Webpage:
Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow-Ups | Post A Follow-Up | Return To Forum | FAQ ]